Monday, June 28, 2010

Is anything else watching this crap?

So. I planned to have, and did have, a mostly relaxing weekend. On Saturday I discovered a whole new show of awesome. It's called Billy the Exterminator. Here's how this happened. So, I was watching one of my favorite shows, Dirty Jobs (heeeey future ex-hubby Mike Rowe) and he went on a job with Billy (long before Billy got his own show). I then remembered that Billy HAS HIS OWN SHOW. So, as luck would have it, there was a Billy marathon going on. I could hardly pull myself away. I mean, his fam is so amazingly, proudly white trash, it was impossible not to fall in serious like with them. AND Billy is smart, like wicked smart. He knows lots and lots of stuff. About lots and lots of things. Sure, I don't need how to repel a gator info, but the stuff on how to keep the raccoons away were very helpful. Billy just needs a decent barber. And a dentist.

6 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Does he have a mullet?

I'm asking for a friend.

Mike Rowe is pretty damn awesome- he's built himself a little empire by occasionally dealing with lots of p00p for a couple of hours.

Wish I'd thought of it!

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

He also barfs occasionally, Bastard.

Jennifer said...

Von- I used to love Billy when he was on Dirty Jobs. He proved you can have a passion for anything!

Kathleen said...

this is an aspect of TV that has completely missed me

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Most aspects of TV miss me. It's amazing I saw as much of USA-Ghana as I did.
~

Vonnie said...

USA - Ghana meh. The Germany - England was way more fun to watch!
B4 - yes he has a mullet! Of COURSE he does!
Z - Mike Rowe is still cute, even when he barfs.
J - Totally, Billy is so into what he does!! He's perfect for t.v. His family is something else entirely.
K-Unit, you are missing out! Trust me, you need to check this out. Just once....c'mon.....